Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Anna Sui Accessories promotion

Limited Edition Troley Luagage - RM 148.00
( good quality )

Limited Edition Blanket - RM 80.00
( cotton in good quality )

Shoulder Bag - RM 40.00

Canvas Tissue box - RM 28.00

............ or other way to have the Anna Sui accessories for free, please refer below ;-

a)  Purchase any products from my clearance sales at RM 400.00 , will get the troley luagage for free.

b)  Purchase any products from my clearance sales at RM 288.00 , will get the blanket for free.

c)  Purchase any products from my clearance sales at RM 250.00 , will get the Shoulder Bag for free.

c)  Purchase any products from my clearance sales at RM 150.00 , will get the tissue box for free.

d)  Purchase any products from my clearance sales at RM 100.00 , will get mini mascara for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment